Direct Client Assistance Program
Emergency Assistance provides service to those in need with utilities, food, clothing, hygiene, eye exams & glasses, and prescription assistance. It receives funding from Covenant Health Systems, Lubbock Lions Club, LP&L, and generous individuals.
The Elderly Outreach Program provides assistance with dental (e.g., dentures), prescriptions, hearing aids, and eyeglass services to individuals 60 years and older. Call to schedule an appointment, and we see most people that day. Lubbock Area United Way funds elderly Outreach.
In order to be assisted, we need certain documents:
- Identification for all adults in the household.
- Social Security Cards for everyone in the household
- Proof of Income for the last 30 days. If you are working, this would include paycheck stubs from employer.
- If not working and able to, please register with the Texas Workforce Solutions 1218 14th St., (806) 765-5038, and bring verification of enrollment.
- If you are receiving child support, disability, SSI, unemployment, workman's compensation, housing assistance, or other government assistance, please bring award letters or verification of the benefits.
Please contact us with any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently limiting the number of forms we accept each week, so that we can continue to respond in a timely manner to those we do receive. If the form below has reached it's maximum number for the week, it will reopen the following Monday by 9am.